Sunday 11 December 2011

Photographs For Contents Page

Below are all the pictures I have used on my contents page. I had to pick which pictures I wanted to use in my contents page, I have also stated why I have chosen these pictures.

First, is the picture of a person doing a Loser sign with their hands. This picture relates to the Glee series as this is their signature hand gesture. Everyone knows it means Loser and will immediately relate it to Glee.

Second, is another picture of the same girl on my front cover, usually in magazines the person/people on the front cover have a different image on the contents page. I have chosen this image of her because I like it and it fits in the space on my contents page quite well.

Third, is a picture of The Saturdays at one of their concerts. I have chosen this picture because it fits into the space on my contents page very well and I like that they are sort of in the middle of dancing.

Last, is a picture of Tom from McFly at one of their concerts. I have chosen this picture because I like his face expression and I think it is a good picture. I made this the biggest picture on my contents page because out of all my pictures it is the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment