Thursday 17 November 2011

Article research

Here I had to research The Wanted and find their websites and any mercendise they sell. Below is everything which I found.

The Wanted are a signed band. They have an official website http://thewantedmusic.com/index.php and an official you tube site http://www.youtube.com/user/Thewantedmusic. Below are two screenshots, the first one is of their website, the other is of their You Tube site. You can see that the colour scheme is mainly blue; this is anchorage as you can see that both of the colours are used on the two different websites. When their fans see this colour they should think of The Wanted.




They have lots of mercendise which they sell on their website. Here is a screenshot of the website store.

Here is a picture of a bag which I bought on Amazon, their wristband which I bought on their official website and a necklace of Nathan which I bought from Claire’s Accessories. By buying these different Wanted mercendise from different stores they must have a big demand for their products as they are selling things they don’t have on their website.

They have recently released official 2012 annuals. Below is a picture of the two they have released.






Earlier this they also released an official book called The Wanted Our Story, Our Way. They then released another book a bit later in the year which talks about the members individually and about the band as a whole.


Below is a picture of a double page spread. This is similar to how I would like my double page spread of The Wanted to look. I tried to find a biography of a double page spread for them however I could not find one therefore; I have used this to give you an idea of how it will look. A big main image will be in at the heart of the text with five smaller images around the page. Another picture of the fan I interviewed will be included.





This last picture is of a small 1 page article on The Wanted. As you can see the main image is of Tom (located on the right hand of the page) while the other images are smaller and at the other side of the page. There is a bit of writing on this page however your attention is drawn to the pictures. This article of The Wanted is a regular feature; this tells us that people want to read about them, therefore ensuring me that a biography about them is a good thing.
If you want to get in touch with The Wanted you can tweet them on twitter, however they may not reply as they are very busy and lots of people tweet them throughout the day. If you wish to tweet them their twitter links are as follows; 
www.twitter.com/thewantedmusic
www.twitter.com/nathanthewanted
www.twitter.com/jaythewanted
www.twitter.com/tomthewanted
www.twitter.com/maxthewanted
www.twitter.com/sivathewanted

The Wanted Fan Interview Questions
Below are my questions which I will ask the fan of The Wanted. I will voice record these answers, type them up then put it onto my blog. When putting this onto my double page spread I will include a picture of her so the audience know what she looks like.

1.       Why do you like The Wanted?
2.       Would you go see them in concert? Have you already seen them in concert and if yes did you enjoy it?
3.       Who is your favourite member and why?
4.       Have you met any of the members before?
5.       Would you buy a magazine where they are featured in it and why?
6.       What is your favourite song by this band?
7.       What do you think of their new single ‘Lightning’?
8.       What do you think of their other single ‘Warzone’?


No comments:

Post a Comment