Monday 28 November 2011

Production of Contents Page

Below is a sketch of my contents page. This sketch will help me to decide what I will include in my final production of the contents page.


(In this lesson we had to start creating our contents page. Below are stage by stage screenshots of how I created this)







Below you can see that I have added in my title of the magazine ‘Louder’, this so the audience will remember what this magazine is called.

As you can see by the screenshot below I have changed a considerable amount of things on this contents page. I have moved around the writing so the page numbers are in order. I have made the sub-headings smaller in order to make all the writing fit on one page and I have got rid of The Wanted ‘Gold Forever’ single cover so I can make Tom with the guitar the biggest on the page. This picture now does not look stretched and I think this looks better than it did.

I have only changed two small things this time. I have deleted the word page from contents page, this tells the audience what this page is. I have also deleted page 20 the editors letter as this would normally be only the contents page therefore I do not need it.

I have changed my contents page a little bit again. I have changed a few of my article names so that the names I have mentioned on my front cover are in the contents page. I have also put blue boxes around the picture page numbers so that it stands out more to the audience. The last little bit I changed was the Wins title, I made it bigger so it does not look too stretched. 


No comments:

Post a Comment