Sunday 13 November 2011

Planning Production

Front Cover Images
My main front cover image will be of a female soloist; Sam Roberts. The camera angle I will uses will be a mid-shot.

Cover lines for Front Cover
Exclusive Sam Roberts - “I just want to make music”
The Wanted are Wanted
McFly on tour
Fan of the Month!
Behind the scenes with Alicia Keys!
Little Mix bag of tricks
Outrageous Olly
Bieber Fever Fans
Boy Bonanza – JLS, The Risk, One Direction, Olly Murs, Marcus Collins
Plus! the Saturdays, Little Mix, Parade, Tulisa & Pink

Contents page text. Sub headings:
Wins
- WIN! A signed One Direction poster
- Meet Alexandra Burke at the Cheshire Oaks Christmas tree lighting 2011
- WIN! A signed TW Gold Forever Single
- Quick fire round with X factors The Risk
- WIN! Taylor Swift’s personal jewelry
This Month (regular content)
- Fan of the month!
- Editors Letter
- Singles Review Monthly
- Album Review Monthly
- The UK Official Charts
- We Love Pop
- Janet Devlin - Q and A
- Celebrity’s in concert
- Outrageous Celebs

- Interview with this month’s #1
 Celebrities (celeb gossip) 
- The Wanted are Wanted!
- What’s your Swagger?
Outrageous Olly
- The Saturdays
- Pixie Lott talks to us about her new album
- Take a change on JLS?
- “Take That Gary Barlow”-Jonny Robinson
- Little Mix bag of tricks
- We get the low down on pop legends
- McFly on tour
- Behind the scenes with Alicia Keys!
- Exclusive interview with Sam Roberts

Just For You (for the people who read it)
- 1D Mania
- We are all Gleeks
- Fans with Bieber Fever
- Boy Bonanza
- Real Life: Best experience of my life...meeting The Saturdays
- Are you on Planet Jedward?

Contents Page Images
I will include a picture of Tom from McFly.
I will have a different picture of Sam Roberts – a long shot will be used so it fits her whole body into one long picture.
I have also used a picture of The Saturdays from one of their tours.
The last picture I may use will be of a fan of Glee making an 'L' shape with her fingers to indicate she means 'Loser', this will apply to people who has seen Glee as they will know what it means.

Double Page Spread Article
The article I will write on my double page spread will be of The Wanted. Here I will have a picture of them from their first concert. I will also include an interview with a fan of the band. The main/only image I will use will be of The Wanted, which I will place at the heart of the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment