Sunday 6 November 2011

Results and Conclusions

After getting our questionnaire's back we had to collect together all the results to help us with creating our final magazine. Below are the results.

This question will help me to see how old most of my audience is. As you can see the ages are going up the side.

By asking this question I will find out who my audience likes the most therefore I can include them in my article. Other bands which they have said are their favourite I will also include in the magazine.

Here I will see why my audience buy pop magazines, the answer which most people circle I will make sure that my magazine has. As you can see an interesting band is most important to them, I will have a band which is good and will get lots of people to buy the magazine.  


By knowing how often my audience buys magazines I can make my magazine to be published around the same time. They buy them occasionally therefore I will publish my magazine once a month.

Here I can see that the audience mostly buys Top of the Pops magazine, therefore when creating my magazine I will look at this magazine to guide me.

Most people would like to buy a magazine with an exclusive story rather than one which did not. This tells me that my magazine should have an exclusive story so the audience will want to buy my magazine more than other magazines.

In order to know how much my magazine should cost I asked this in my questionnaire. Although they have answered £1-£2 I will make my magazine £2.99 as this is the same amount of money as other pop magazines.



For this question the people who answered it could circle more than one answer, as you can see most people said that they relate fun with the pop genre. I will now try to make my magazine fun for the audience; I will also try and make my magazine like all the other answers which I got.

This question will help me to decide which three colours my colour scheme should be. By looking at this graph I can see that the colours should be blue, pink and purple. I should have red instead of purple however it will clash with the pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment