Thursday 6 October 2011

Front Cover Production

This post has all my screenshots of the production of my front cover. This is so you can see how I created everything on my front cover.

Here is where I started: a blank page on Photoshop. When I started creating the magazine front cover I selected international paper size A4. 

Next I added two black bars; one across the top and another across the bottom. This is so that the writing inside the bar (which I will add later on) stands out more.

I then added two pictures on either side of the magazine which are of a computer and a camera. Later on I will add the headlines to link in with these pictures so the audience will know what the pictures are about in the magazine.

After this I placed my main cover story image onto my magazine. It shows a sixth former reading a book. I also put in the magazines bar code.

The last thing I did was add in all the writing. The title, slogan, main story, cover story’s, price, issue number, date of magazine and the competition (trip to Alton Towers). This was the result of all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment