Thursday 6 October 2011

Plans for Front Cover

In this lesson I had to think of what my magazine will be like. I had to think of a title, a slogan, the cover lines which will be used and the details of my magazine. These will then be included into my school magazine.

Title – The Voice

Slogan – We are the VOICE of the people

Details
– The LRC. This magazine will be the voice of the people at Weatherhead High School. The colour of my magazine will be blue and purple as this is our school colours. My front cover image will be of a 6th former reading a book; I will also get more books in the background of this image. This will tell the people who read my magazine where the person is and what they are doing. Their face will be covered by the book to imply that the book is interesting and they are stuck into it.
Cover lines
– Get Stuck in a Book
                      - Computer Help
                      - Photography Fun
                      -Exclusive interview with Mr Bottom
                      -Student Worries

No comments:

Post a Comment