Thursday 6 October 2011

Sketch of my Contents Page



(Here is a sketch of my school contents page. This will help me to know what I will include in my magazine)

I have stated that this page is the contents page at the top then under this is two sub-headings which are; features and monthly. Under those headings is a list which includes; page number and what is on that page. Most magazines have these therefore I thought it would be a good idea to put them in as well, they also help the audience find certain articles. I have then included lots of photographs which are eye catching and will give the audience an idea about what type of articles are in this magazine. Some magazines also have a picture of their front cover, I decided to add this in however when it comes to editing I may not include it depending on how much space is left for it. Once again across the bottom of the page is an eye catching feature, it states that you can win something every month. This will get the audience to keep buying the magazine and it lets them know that this is a monthly magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment