Monday 10 October 2011

Production of Contents Page

Below are screenshots of my production of the contents page. I have done this so you can see how much work I have done and which parts I did first.

I first started out with a blank page on QuarkXPress Passport.

I first added the title of the page and the sub-headings. I have placed the two sub-headings evenly apart so there is enough room for the information to go under this.

I then wrote in the page numbers and stories to go with the pages. This will tell the audience where to locate stories and if they are a feature in this month’s magazine or a monthly thing.

Afterwards I proceeded to put in pictures which will relate to the stories inside the magazine.

Here you can see that I have put in the page numbers and stories which the pictures are of.

The last thing which I put onto my contents page was the bar across the bottom with the writing inside. This makes it stand out more and gets people’s attention. When people read that you can win something every month they may keep buying it so they have a chance of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment