Thursday 6 October 2011

(Here is a sketch of my school magazine, it will help me when making my magazine because I can look at it to know what I should include and where everything should go)

I have chosen this title to suggest that this magazine is representing the pupils of Weatherhead High School. This then links in with my slogan as it tells the audience what the magazine is called ‘The Voice’. The main story which is the front cover is of a sixth former reading a book; this tells the audience that in this magazine it will take about books. I thought it would be a good idea to put a competition in this because more people will buy it so they can win the trip, and therefore we will make more money. I have then thought of other little cover story’s to surround the rest of the magazine, this states what else will be inside the magazine. I have then chosen that the magazine should cost £1:50 as this is cheaper than other magazines and hopefully more people will buy it because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment