Thursday 6 October 2011

Planning Content

Below are what I will include in my school magazine. I have chosen all of these becuase I think that they would be things which school magazines would usually have inside.

Regular Content:
- Horoscope
- Student Help Page
- Photography Challenge
- Computer Help Page
- WIN (something different every week)
- Question Claire
- Learning to Learn
Feature Articles:
- Exclusive interview with the Jazz Band
- Word Book Day
- How to DIY
- Maths Masterminds
- Plus an interview with the head teacher
- Reading Buddies
- Mr Bottoms helpful tips to ace English
- Life of a year 7
- New Clubs
-
University Life
Images Used:
- Someone on a computer (side on shot)
- Over the shoulder shot of someone writing E=MC2
- Mr Bottom
- The school nurse
- someone taking a photograph
- People sitting on a long table with papers all over it while they are discussing improtant things
- Screenshot of the front cover of my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment